I have this in one game with some tracks setup in it for spell sound effects.. works great However in another one of my games I am trying to add the same sounds.  But when I try to import the tracks, my api crashes with the following errors SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at importJukebox (apiscript.js:20951:33) at configHandler (apiscript.js:20197:13) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:19948:17) at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17) at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7) These are the same sounds I have in the other game, so I know there is not a problem with the files.   I have tired to remove them from the game and reimport them, I even saw that one thread said they need to be in a playlist (even though in the game where it works, I have no playlist), so I tried that... I have uninstalled the script and reinstalled it. No matter what I have tried, as soon as I do the !roll20AM --config and hit Import Jukebox, I get those errors and the API crashes. Any thoughts?  Thank you in advance