Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e][Tues or Wed Evenings/Night EST]

I have been playing D&D for about 5 years now and I am in a few other games on other days. I have some time open on Tuesday or Wednesday nights so I figured I would try to join another game.   Hit me up on Discord (Rigor#9064) if you're running a 5e game on those nights and need a player.  I've been itching to play a Warlock but am open to anything.
Hey Rigor!!  If I were looking for a game, I would most certainly try to get you to join mine!!  You seem like a fun person to play with, even though there's nothing in your post telling me that.    
well I am desperate since one of the players left two hours before the campaign even began tonight so ill message you.