Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Artificer Infusions?

I just noticed there are new infusions for artificer (5e): Healing Salve, Fortified Defense, Bane Weapon, Quiver of Energy, Resistance Breaker, and Tools of the Master (replicate Item). What book are these from? I turned off all my books (except for Tasha's Cauldron of Everything) one at a time, and none of them got rid of these. I can't check if its Tasha's because that is the artificer book, but it is the only book I have not turned off. I tried to google what books these infusions are on, and there is nothing on google. Where are these from? And how do I remove them if they are not official? 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Where are you seeing these?

Edited 1675468723
in the charactermancer, I'm seeing them as well, and can't find anything on them online

Edited 1675468817
Gauss
Forum Champion
Weird, I don't see that in the compendium.
Gauss said: Weird, I don't see that in the compendium. Neither do I, it just pops up in the character sheet (In my case it's the Charactermancer). I saw a post about this on Facebook, and I too, can't find anything on them
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
They look like they are from something called the Unchained Artificer, based on Google searches, but I don't see that anywhere in the marketplace.
Is there a way to turn it off?
Elfy said: Is there a way to turn it off? Hey Elfy, thanks for letting us know this was happening. Terribly sorry for the confusion it may have caused you and the rest of your table. With the help of the Forum Champions and your post here, our Conversion team identified the problem and these should no longer be visible in-app. Feel free to let me know if you see anything else that doesn't look like it should belong. Or as always, feel free to submit an official report for any content that isn't working the way you think it should and our support team will make sure to send those our way!