Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Earthdawn 4e Compendium

So, I just bought the Player's Guide for Earthdawn 4e. How long am I supposed to wait in order to be able to access it? It keeps saying I don't own it, even though the store page says I do.
Jiboux
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hello Fanne, I am the developper of the roll20 compendium, and it has just been put online this week, so you must be the very first to buy it... I am very excited to get your feedback... There has not been public announcement of its release yet, precisely because I wanted to see that everything was set correctly on roll20's side (that's my first compendium, so I may make mistakes).... Please report it to the roll20 support, and I'll do the same with the developper support, and I hope they solve it fast. Also, please keep my id, and if you have first impressions, or if you see any bug, please contact me for bug report
It's been resolved, though thank-you for the reply! It wasn't an error on your part here, it just took quite a while to access.