Something Wicked this way Comes --- Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!&nbsp; The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of those who have sought to control the domain. --- Day and Time: Saturday 10AM MST (12PM EST) Classes so far: Tiefling Bard, Elf Barbarian, Cursed Doll Monk, and Goblin Ranger. --- Hello Adventurers! My name is Mason and I'm running a 'The Wild Beyond the Witchlight' game! Ive been DMing for about 2-3 years and have been loving every minute of it. This will obviously be a paid game, but some other important information is as follows: I'm looking for 1 player, for my group of 4 (one sadly had to leave due to work). Looking for 18 years or older individuals (current age range is about mid 20s). There will be a vocal interview process, and if we are a good fit we will get into the creation process. All skill levels are welcome; adventure will start at Level 1 and end around 8 or 9! Currently everyone leveled up to LV 2. Sessions will be 4 Hours and 10$ per session. Venmo or Cashapp can be used for payment but if you have other ways to pay, we can discuss. All published WotC Content is allowed, and Homebrew/UA must be discussed beforehand. There are some house rules that will be discussed in the interview. Link to Form for application:&nbsp; <a href="https://forms.gle/Qzx1xwuqj7FgRcsv9" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/Qzx1xwuqj7FgRcsv9</a> --- What to expect from the DM I know paid games are everyone's cup of tea but I assure you I love this game and painting a world that can make sure forget about or own, even if just for a few hours. What to expect from me: Punctuality and keeping to a schedule; things that keep me from DnD are usually Emergencies and Medical Issues. A clear voice and good microphone quality. Access to All Sourcebooks on DNDBeyond for easy Character making. A safe and professional game environment; at the end of the day, I want you all to be having fun. It is a game after all. Funny Voices :o) Subscription and Refund Policy I'm looking for $10.00 Per person in a Session of 5 people for an approximately 4-hour game. Depending on if the group wants to go longer the price may change. After you are granted a slot in the game you will be expected to pay to keep your slot. This of course is within reason; you get 1 free pass every 6 sessions. I know life can be a pain, but this is just to assure I don't get swindled. My apologies for the inconvenience. Missing sessions constantly (3 in a row, 1 every other week, ect) can lead to being let go from the game. I'm making an extreme effort to make sure I bring you a game and we all have fun so I would like you too as well. Refunds for sessions will occur for the following reasons: If there are technical issues with Roll20 that cause the game to be cancelled. If the DM is forced to cancel a session for any reason. As the DM, I reserve the right to accept, deny, or remove players from the game, as well as the right to cancel the campaign at any time. Should any of these extreme situations occur, outstanding subscription balances will be refunded in full to all effected parties. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10.00 per session via CashApp, Venmo, or discussed payment option for each weekly game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.