&nbsp; &nbsp;With Cryovain defeated and the town of Phandalin saved, our intrepid heroes are now called to the town of Leilon, which is now the site of a concerted rebuilding effort. With the settlers focused on erecting walls and laying foundations, they send out a call to able mercenaries to defend them against the dangers of the wild. But sinister forces move out of sight, gathering their strength and preparing for a date with destiny... This campaign is currently in progress, but we are at a point where new characters can be easily introduced. Listed game time will be 6 p.m. Central Time so that new players have an opportunity to build their characters before the game starts at 7 p.m. Characters are built at 7th Level using Standard Array and Class Equipment, and are allowed 2 Common Permanent Magical items, 2 Uncommon Permanent Magical items, and will start with an additional 200gp to spend on mundane equipment and 2 potions of healing. Feats, Multiclassing, and Flanking are allowed and in effect, and all races and classes are allowed. Any background that does not give you a feat at level 1 is also allowed. ### About Me I am 29 years old, have been playing D&amp;D since I was 5, and have been a DM off and on since I was 16. I am passionate about my games, and always do my best to bring my maximum effort to the table. Besides D&amp;D, I love Star Wars, board games, witchy things, and just about anything nerdy or geeky. ### About This Game **Module:** Storm Lord's Wrath, Sleeping Dragon's Wake, and Divine Contention from the D&amp;D Essentials Kit **Time:** Mondays every week at 7 p.m. Central Time. Each session is planned to last 3 hours, with at least two 10 minute breaks, though I am willing to go up to 4 hours if the session requires. **Duration:** The module is designed to run from levels 1 through 6, so I predict about 10 sessions of play. I am willing to play longer if the module requires it. **Place:** Actual gameplay will occur here on Roll20, while voice communication will be handled on Discord. **Cost:** Each session will cost $20 USD per player per session, via Paypal. Roll20's required payment disclaimer: "This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 USD per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." ### About Pay to Play As much as I would love to run games for free, pay to play has many advantages. The investment encourages attendance, participation, and engagement from both the players AND the Dungeon Master, and helps fund such things as a Pro subscription, Compendiums, and assets and tokens that can enhance the play experience. ### About Your Character New characters will begin at level 7, using Standard Array to generate stats, and beginning play with 2 uncommon magic items and 2 common magic items (to be discussed with the DM prior to play), and will progress using milestone leveling throughout the campaign. If you have little or no experience with D&amp;D or roleplaying games in general, I can help guide you through character creation during our initial free session. ### About You New players are welcome! If you lack experience with D&amp;D in particular or roleplaying games in general, I will be glad to help you through your growth into a D&amp;D veteran. If you have any questions, inside the game or out, I will be glad to answer. If you wish to request an invite to play, respond to the link below with the following form: Your Name: Your Discord ID and Number: Your D&amp;D Experience: None/Beginner/Intermediate/Expert Your Roll20 Experience: None/Beginner/Intermediate/Expert Do you understand Pay to Play?: Yes/No Character: Race/Class/Background/Details&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11310720/new-applications-here" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11310720/new-applications-here</a>