Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] [PAID] [$5 US Per Session] [Weekly] [Thursday Mornings 9am EST] CHAMPIONS OF MAJESTRA

Edited 1676099589
DISCLAIMER: This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 US per session per player via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/360527/champions-of-majestra" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/360527/champions-of-majestra</a> ------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome, potential players! I am here to formally welcome you all to Majestra : my homebrewed world for Dungeons &amp; Dragons 5th Edition, where a great evil that has been locked away and forgotten by the great Deities of both Universal and Local is starting to wither away the last of its bindings which hold it to its prison throne. This Ancient Evil seeks to not only vanquish the life on this world, it has the power to transcend beyond its boundaries to the vast amount of worlds far beyond through space and time; No world is safe when this presence breaks free entirely. Thus, a voice - distant, frightened, and pleading, calls upon Champions from far beyond its reaches to accept the call of help. Champions of worlds time and space away, whom have lived their adventures and completed their many great deeds for their respective world ((whether that world was homebrewed or via module)), hear the faded message. Will they accept this daunting task to return to the field and raise their sword, their spellbooks, their thirst for adventure and danger to travel the immense expanse to this long, forgotten world and save it and other worlds from the coming apocalypse? ------------------------------------------------------------ WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER CAN I PLAY? That's what's so great about my Game World, Majestra: It pulls Champions in from other games and adventures that have already been played and completed OR you can create your own character brand new for this game. If you have a Level 17-to-20 character that you have always loved and wished to find a game to play that character in once again, well now you can! If you have, say a Level 12 or 14 Champion that you would still like to return to and use, we would bump that Champion automatically to Level 17 so you could play. Or you can create a new character and we will pull that character into this world. ------------------------------------------------------------ GAME START SETUP (A faint, faded and soothing voice speaks into your mind) "At last, I have finally reached you: Mind, body, and soul. I beg of you, Champion, hearken unto Me: From across the great expanse of both realm and time, a world sits on the brink of absolute collapse. There is a great evil at work here which has broken free of its containment and seeks to be let loosed from the last vestige of my shackles. The wave of its influence spreads across the fields and mountains to the very door of my chambers. We mustn't allow this to consume us, for if we fail in totality here, the fate of realms innumerable will fall victim next. I implore you, Champion: Save us." ------------------------------------------------------------ THE BASICS How Many Players Am I Looking For: 4. Starting Level: 17 When Does Session Start?: Thursday Mornings at 9:00am EST (2:00pm GMT) (( Unfortunately this time cannot be negotiated )). When Does Session Zero Begin/When Does Session One Start?: Thursday February 16th, 2023 / Thursday February 23rd, 2023. Length of Gameplay Per Session: 3 to 4 Hours (after the three-hour mark, I will ask how long everyone wants to keep playing for) Payment Arrangement: Paypal at $5 per session per player to be paid before each session. ------------------------------------------------------------ IF INTERESTED... Please post a response here in this thread and I will private message you with my discord where we can talk more.

Edited 1676099568
We have found two players so far. We are looking for two more. :)
Searching for two more players. :)
Still in the hunt for two more players.
Bumping back up because we are still in the hunt for two more players.