Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupInitiative and giving a token advantage

One of my players has advantage on all initiative rolls. Is it possible to automate GroupInitiative, or perhaps something on the D&D 5E by Roll20  character sheet that is being used, so that GroupInitiative uses advantage for that token? Thank you!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi Barry, sorry for the late reply (and missing your PM on the same subject).  It's not currently possible with the 5e sheet to handle advantage.  It actually should be possible, but there is a bug in GroupInitiative that I need to correct (actually 2) before it will work.  I'll try to fix that this weekend, but it's been a bit busy lately...
One of my players has advantage on all initiative rolls,too
Thank you Aaron :)
The Aaron said: Hi Barry, sorry for the late reply (and missing your PM on the same subject).  It's not currently possible with the 5e sheet to handle advantage.  It actually should be possible, but there is a bug in GroupInitiative that I need to correct (actually 2) before it will work.  I'll try to fix that this weekend, but it's been a bit busy lately... Aaron,  When you fix this error, would I need need to install an update or how will that work? Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
When I get it fixed, you'll get the fix via the Script Library, if that's the version you're using, otherwise, you'd need to download and install it.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know