Hello!   I am in the Military and I love to role play. I am available to play for the next three months. I am fine with joining a game and having my character depart one way or another in June, and maybe they can return months after that when I am back?  I just really love to play and have not got to do that too much lately. So I am giving this my best shot. My Information: Game:  D&D 5e Group preferred:  Online  Experience:   A few years in D&D / veteran in Exalted and others Location/Timezone:  Washington US. /  PST  Availability:   I am looking for weekdays but weekends could work too. I would be looking to play around 5pm (1700) Pacific Standard Time or so.  Preferred role:  Player Game style:    I love to role play the most! So something like 60% role play and 40% combat would be something about what I am looking for.  I have a few ideas of what I want to play, I have a bit of back story and such ready but I will just put the character idea here:  Name: Garden of the Withered Roses ( Wither) Race: Reborn Linage.  Alt: Variant human (Feat Shadow Touched); Class: Warlock - Undead.  Alt: Cleric Death Domain; Background: Sage or Colisterd Scholar;  Personality: Wither is curious and emotionally numb. She wants to relate more with the people around her but has a hard time connecting; Character Goals: The goal is to have Wither grow with a party, watching how they interact and expanding her own personality has she interacts with them, maybe find out more about her past, and maybe have to deal with her Master's wishes if they are at odds with what her party stands for.  Wither is the main one I want to play but others are: Cheer, a Tiefling Lore bard   or Charade a Tiefling Sorcerer or Bard. As well as a few more, but I don't want to just list them all here.  Thanks for reading!