Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupCheck - cropped output

Edited 1676735213
Is anyone having trouble lately (as in, during the last couple of days -- that's how long I've been Pro) with GroupCheck ? The rolls work like a charm and I have nothing but gratitude to Jakob for creating this script, but for some reason when the results appear on the chat window they don't fit in the chat window width. I can resize the window but no matter how wide I set it the script output is always slightly off compared to the rest of the chat window's contents, and thus gets cropped. I don't know if this is relevant, but: I also use GroupInitiative and a few other scripts and they work just fine. The problem happens whether I call the script from inside a macro or type the command into the chat box. I've tried both Google Chrome and Firefox. I've already disabled all browser extensions. I hope this is the right place to post this. Any help will be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Raquel! Short answer: Turn on chat avatars (setting sidebar) Longer answer: When a Mod script builds an interface, they have to build for this setting to be on or off. It's not detectable by the script Moderator, and thus has no way of accounting for it. Those avatars put in a little padding on the left hand side.
Thank you very much!