Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

dnd 5e sheet help

Hello can anyone tell me how to set my players character  sheets  to be darker in color? both campaign settings are 5e by roll20 but i keep getting flashbanged.
Ralph
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi @Seal, in-game and what you get from the compendium is sourced from two different setting. In the game, the toggle button is what determines how the handouts and character sheets look like: The setting on how the main page and also all Compendium content (exception: in the chat box) look like, is set under account under your name: Hope this helps.

Edited 1677861571
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ralph said: Hi @Seal, in-game and what you get from the compendium is sourced from two different setting. In the game, the toggle button is what determines how the handouts and character sheets look like: The setting on how the main page and also all Compendium content (exception: in the chat box) look like, is set under account under your name: Hope this helps. I think the OP is referencing that they have dark mode set, but sometimes a character sheet shows up in light mode instead. A probable browser issue or bug.  The OPs second screenshot is of a character sheet that is in light mode when the VTT is set for dark mode. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
@Seal Which browser are you using?  Do you have any extensions?  Have you tried Privacy or Incognito mode?  Does the character sheet stay white or is it only flashing white before going to dark mode?

Edited 1678836212
Now for browser I have Microsoft edge with no extensions. Flashbangs happened for incognito when I first posted. They stay one color. Photos from two campaigns and the results were different. both have vtt dark mode button enabled plus now have the one in settings added (thank you). When i first tried this didn't fix the issue, was 50/50 sometimes still got white character sheets but I checked today and it's back to darker character sheets which is nice. Maybe it's fixed itself?
Gauss
Forum Champion
To confirm, it is no longer occurring?  Regarding browser, while most people use Edge with no issues it is not one of the supported browsers. If this does happen again please try Chrome or Firefox. They are the officially supported Roll20 browsers.