Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using the universal vtt importer

everything works perfectly except that my pcs can walk through the walls it draws? Any help?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Go to the page toolbar (blue or purple icon at the top of the game) Then edit the page you want.  Turn on "Movement: Dynamic Lighting Barriers Restrict Movement" Save
Gauss said: Go to the page toolbar (blue or purple icon at the top of the game) Then edit the page you want.  Turn on "Movement: Dynamic Lighting Barriers Restrict Movement" Save Thank you so much!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Oh!  I should probably add a check in the script that will notify you if you do the import and don't have that turned on, possibly with an option to set it.  Thanks for bringing that up!
The Aaron said: Oh!  I should probably add a check in the script that will notify you if you do the import and don't have that turned on, possibly with an option to set it.  Thanks for bringing that up! Ayyyy no problem at all, if my noobiness can help then heck yeah!
Is there a way to make the lines  Universal VTT Importer  makes relative to the rotation of the map? Because would be neat as well n_n
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Oh, does it not do that?  Or do you mean dynamically as you move and rotate the map?

Edited 1677903061
Not dynamically as you move it. Just you Rotate the map, use the command to make the lines and it makes the lines as it the map was Z rotation 0, even if the map itself isn't.