Game: D&D 5e Module:  Untangle mysteries involving sacrifices, lost magic, and conspiracies as you explore the frozen lands of Icewind Dale. Y ou’ll uncover schemes, investigate mysterious locales, cross the frozen wild west, meet strange beasts, and deal with ambitious wizards.  Get involved with multiple factions as they vie for their own goals. And most importantly: survive! This module has its own story going on, but I will tie in your character backstories to create a more immersive world for your heroes. RotF also has fun thematic Character Secrets to help integrate your characters into the world; if you want one for your PC you can choose one randomly or I can help you select from ones that make sense for your character.  Character Creation: Everything official is fine, run UA (including OneD&D UA) by me first. Use point buy or the default stat array. Normal starting equipment + a thematic RotF trinket. Schedule: Monday evenings at 5pm EDT weekly. Experience level: New and experienced players are welcome! Check out the listing here or DM me directly. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.