Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The newly registered character sheet could not be found.

새벽
Pro
Sheet Author
I registered my character sheet last week. You have been notified that it has been merged properly and is waiting to be uploaded to the site. However, the character sheet is in the item, but it is not connected properly. Is there a reason it pops up like this? Do I need to do anything extra to the character sheet?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's nothing you can do to affect this, if the sheet's JSON is properly constructed. If everything is correct at your end, you have to contact roll20 and ask them to fix it. They have made errors with the way games are listed in that dropdown before, so it could be your error (check sheet.json) or it could be theirs (contact them and riase the issue).
새벽
Pro
Sheet Author
The code I've been working with is: It is considered extremely unlikely that an error occurred in this code. I'll have to wait for a quick action from Roll20. { "html": "DoubleCross3rd.html", "css": "DoubleCross3rd.css", "authors": "Tateck", "roll20userid": "356257", "preview": "DoubleCross3rd.png", "instructions": "ダブルクロス UNOFFICIAL Character Sheet. Resource Design by F.E.A.R & Resource Make by @Dansak & Sheet by. @Tateck", "legacy": false } GiGs said: There's nothing you can do to affect this, if the sheet's JSON is properly constructed. If everything is correct at your end, you have to contact roll20 and ask them to fix it. They have made errors with the way games are listed in that dropdown before, so it could be your error (check sheet.json) or it could be theirs (contact them and riase the issue).