Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for map maker/Campaign designer.

Greeting! I am BDBGaming, haven't had too much experience with D&D, but I have played and studied rules and I think it's pretty fun! Unfortunately, I can't always be editing, as life tends to throw a lot at me randomly. So I have took to the forums. I will post a recruitment topic in the game. It's a huge work in progress, but isn't everything? I can design characters and tokens, and bosses and enemies and all that, and I can give a basic idea for a campaign, as i have never Gm'd before. Anyway, i will check back in a bit. Thank you in advance! Hope to see you, -BDBGaming
I regrettably do not have much skill when it comes to constructing maps, however, I have some experience creating campaigns.  I first need to know what sort of system you are running with.  I regret I cannot work with 5th edition D&D or 2nd Edition Pathfinder.  However, if you are needing to hire someone for Pathfinder 1e, oWoD (Revised/20th Anniversary) (Mage, Werewolf, Changeling or "zoo" games), Dark Heresy 1e.  And have enough lore knowledge to build games set in Faerun, Eberron, Ravenloft (Mostly Barovia, but I can build games that take place in other domains) and even Dragonlance (Autumn Twilight).  I've even run/created games using set in Equestria (MLP). Feel free to reach out to me for designing campaigns, co-gming or playing npcs.  My discord is TobyFox2002#1527.
Im sorry, that was the game i would do, but i will let you know in the near future!