Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Alien- Cinematic RPG] [Fridays March 24 - April 7] [10pm-1amEST] Chariot of the Gods- a cinematic, three session space horror experience

Just another job. Another payday. So routine as to almost be boring. And then that distress signal, a call for help that all those who travel the stars have promised to answer. You know, there's nothing terrible about routine. It sure beats the surprises you can find in the black. Here's the deal- our Friday group is looking for 2-3 more rad, story focused and fun people to add to the crew. So come join the crew of the USCSS Montero so we can check each other out, and worst case if it's a bad fit we can throw each other out of an airlock. And if it works out we figure out when we will play Night's Black Agents or Slugblaster. Curious? Let's talk more here-&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/364540/alien-chariot-of-the-gods" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/364540/alien-chariot-of-the-gods</a> Take care and Happy Gaming! GM Ray Nagle This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per player and session, payable via PayPal or CashApp. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Count me in!&nbsp; Looking forward to trying this system. I h ave been playing with Ray for a year and a half and its been great!&nbsp; He's great a storyteller, strong with improv, and building thrills and tension!
I'm so excited for this! I've really enjoyed playing at Ray's table. I've really loved getting to play new systems and Ray has been great. Explains new concepts really clearly and is a great guy to boot. Been having a blast and looking forward to more great times!
I'm psyched to get to some space horror as well. I wonder who will be joining us...