Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][PAID] Deep Dive Underwater One-Shot 3/23 at 2pm PT

What lies hundreds of fathoms underneath the waves? Essential cargo has been lost at sea and it’s up to you adventurers to brave the tenebrous depths… This one-shot adventure is for beginners or players with little to no experience with Dungeons and Dragons. Let’s play! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/361877/deep-dive-lost-cargo-3-slash-23-at-2pm-pt" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/361877/deep-dive-lost-cargo-3-slash-23-at-2pm-pt</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player via Paypal at <a href="mailto:miketauzin@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">miketauzin@hotmail.com</a> or Venmo @Michael-Tauzin. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. About me, the DM: Hey! I’m Michael and I have 25+ years of experience as a dungeon master and cut my roleplaying teeth on systems like Gurps, Rifts, PFRPG, Nightbane, and Dungeons and Dragons 3E. My favorite thing about being a DM is the inspired player teamwork I see at the table, and the fun that comes from players overcoming all manner of obstacles in the game. Session Rules and Guidelines: 1.Respect is key. No PVP allowed in the game, and this includes stealing or hoarding magic items. Also, please refrain from telling other people how to play their characters. 2.Racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia will not be tolerated during this game or any game. 3.Sessions will be anywhere from 3-4 hours long depending on the needs of the group.&nbsp; 4.Learning the rules should not be a hindrance. If you have questions about your race, class, abilities, etc, do not hesitate to ask me. I’m always here to help. 5.Roll20, Zoom/Discord, and D&amp;D Beyond will be used in this game. I also highly recommend picking up Beyond20 if you want Roll20 and D&amp;D Beyond to be integrated. Campaign Rules 1.Create a level three character with either the 27 point buy or the fixed standard array. Max hit points at first level, and take the (number) every additional level. Twilight and Peace Domain Clerics are banned. Either create your character in Roll20 or D&amp;D Beyond. I recommend D&amp;D Beyond. 2.Take a free feat at first level. 3.Standard equipment with the standard encumbrance system rules apply.&nbsp; Try to stick to spears, daggers, shortswords, and crossbows for underwater combat. :)
Only a couple slots remaining!&nbsp;