Looking for a thrilling adventure in the world of Dungeons & Dragons? Join my campaign! We'll be exploring the world of Faerun, mixing elements from the Mines of Phandelver and Tyranny of Dragons adventures to create a unique and exciting storyline. Whether you're a seasoned player or completely new to D&D, my campaign is beginner-friendly and open to all experience levels. As an experienced dungeon master of over eight years, I will guide you through every step of your adventure. Sessions will last 3-4 hours and cost 20 USD, with Session 0 being free and including the start of Mines of Phandelver. Please note that this is a long-term commitment (1-2 years), and you'll need a decent microphone, internet connection, and a Discord account. At my table, inclusivity and respect are paramount. I will not tolerate racism, sexism, or trans/homophobic behavior. You can expect a welcoming and inclusive environment to play D&D. We'll meet every Monday at 7 pm GMT+1 on Discord and Roll20, and I can't wait to see you there! To join or ask any questions, contact me on Discord (DrBackflip#0419). So grab your dice, create your character, and join me for an unforgettable adventure on the Sword Coast!