Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blade Runner Compendium specialties broken or blank

None of the Blade Runner Compendium pages for Specialties (the equivalents of Feats or Edges in this system) are working. As indicated in the pictures here, they just link to blank grey pages. There's no text (I've tried highlighting, there's nothing there). The "View All Specialties" button doesn't help, as it just leads to a list of the names of the Specialties, with no mention of their rules or effects. This is the same whether I'm in the campaign or looking externally at the Compendium. For example,  Cashflow | Blade Runner The Role Playing Game on Roll20 Compendium  just looks like: I'm on a PC running Microsoft Edge if it's a platform / browser issue. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for the report Rolfe! I'll put a ticket in with Sigil and we'll figure out what happened to the content.
Havoc
Pro
Compendium Curator
These are fixed up now, thank you for bringing it to our attention!
Thank you so much for fixing those! They are working correctly now on my campaign.