Hail and well met traveler!  Are you a new or beginning player that feels overwhelmed with character sheets, initiative orders, and if you do or do not get sneak attack? Or are you an intermediate player looking to take your D&D experience to the next level? Then please, continue on… My name is Ryan and I’ve been a Dungeon Master exclusively for about 7 years. I have over 700 hours in Roll20 and hundreds more at the table. I’ve always enjoyed story telling, and D&D is an excellent catalyst for that. It’s not that I’ve never been a player, I just have always gotten more satisfaction as a DM. There are a few better things in TTRPGs than seeing a new player finally get it, buy into their character’s persona, and break out of their shell to dive in headlong into a world that we created together.  But enough about me, I want to know about you! What are you looking for? What has been your exposure to D&D been like? What level of experience playing do you have? What have you liked about previous tables? What have you disliked about previous tables? I truly believe it’s my job as your DM to tailor a truly unique experience to yours and the other players wants. I may set the scene, but you as the players around the proverbial table call the shots.  I have created several homebrew worlds that have sustained multi-year campaigns and I’m willing to craft something new just for you and the others at the table. I just have a few asks that we’re able to accomplish this in a way most beneficial to everyone.  First, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being or having a strong, alpha personality. What I can’t have though, is that personality taking over the table at the cost of other players agency. You make your choices, let others make theirs.  Second, there is absolutely no gate keeping at my table. I’m here to teach you all about, or more about, this wonderful game that we can share. If you don’t know something, ask. If you want to know more about something, ask. If you want any tips or advise, ask! I want you to love this game as much as I and thousands of others do.  Finally, my storytelling is collaborative. Not just in that your actions as a player help shape the story, but I want to make sure the story is tailored to what you and everyone at the table wants to get out a game. In order to do that, I demand respect and flexibility, from everyone at my tables.  If you can handle these three broad stipulations, then I welcome you to PM me for additional details. I have a few questionnaires that I ask my players to fill out prior to a session 0 in order to get a feel for everyone’s expectations and experience level. Then, we will work together on character creation (and I on setting the scene). Once we have a full table and everyone is happy with their characters, we can kick things off. But more to come on that later. I will not ask for payment until the first session is concluded. That way, you will have a better understanding of what to expect. And hey, if it’s not for you no harm no foul. We go our separate ways and you even get to keep that bad ass character you made.  Oh, I almost forgot! I touched on it earlier, that I have made homebrew worlds for previous campaigns. That is what I love to do and would like to do for these mini-campaigns as well. Being only 3 sessions long (plus session 0), the world/setting won’t be massive, but I feel we can accomplish more as a collaborative team if we work in a world without preexisting notions or expectations. Now, will I borrow from official sources? Absolutely, every DM with his salt does. Will they be reskinned, remasked, reworked, or completed altered in some cases? You bet. That’s will be all apart of the fun! Trust me If you have any interest, questions, concerns, disagreements, praise, criticism, or if you just plain want to talk D&D, my messages are always open and I look forward to hearing from you! This game will require payment to the Dungeon Master at a rate of $15 per person per mini-campaign (3 sessions, plus session 0; to be collected after session 1. Payments made via Venmo). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.