Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG][5e][Weekdays][Evening GMT][EXPERIENCED] Avid Roleplayer/DM Seeks RP focused campaign

Name:  Bard/Joshua Game:  D&D5E   Experience:   16+ Years both DM'ing and playing D&D, CoC, WoD... lots of systems... Location/Timezone :  GMT, London Availability:  I am free on any evening during the week but would require the game start no later than 9pm GMT. I'm also available most of the time via discord should games require additional text RP between sessions. Player Style:  I am first and foremost a roleplayer. I want to become part of the world my character and I explore and not just a disparate entity in it. I refuse to meta game, min-max and my characters I will enjoy who have deep personalities, flaws and goals. I will work to bring the party together, interact and grow with the world and love puzzling out plots and threads and devouring lore! Game Style:  I would love to find a game that has political/intrigue elements or a darker setting. I will always place RP over Combat, often trying to solve matters outside of combat if possible. I'd love a DM that invests in their world and players and is passionate. I thrive in a group and due to over a decade of DM and Player experience, I am capable of working with my DM and love learning and struggling and growing as part of a larger whole. Signing off, I hope to extend my current D&D schedule (as who can ever have enough of this beautiful thing...) and hope to hear from DM's and find a place to become a part of and make a character to cherish. ~The Bard~
Dm'd =)