Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The old MSH Saga System

Is it possible to create a deck of cards - JUST with the values - forget the images - based on the old Saga system? The players would need to have a hand - hidden from other players as they draw off the deck. The GM would need to be able to claim any Doom cards played to their hand. Just wondered if this was possible? Thanks in advance!
Gauss
Forum Champion
My suggestion would be to use a graphics program to create the values as images. Example: a picture with the number "2" in it.  Then you have your value only cards.  Next, for hand hidden from the players, yes that is an option in the deck options. Edit the deck, scroll down to "In Other's Hands" and make sure "Front of Cards" is not checkmarked.  Next, for GM being able to see and pull selected cards, go back to the previous step and checkmark "Front of Cards" for the GM only. Now the GM can see each player's hands and pull cards from them.
Many thanks - I’ll see if I can work it out 😀