Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn is now on the Roll20 Marketplace!

Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn is the definitive sourcebook for bringing the locations, people, creatures, and character options of Critical Role's Tal’Dorei continent to roleplaying games everywhere. Set two decades after the conclusion of Critical Role Campaign 1, this book invites you to soar on a skyship from the metropolis of Emon to the distant haven of Whitestone, venture into wilderness rife with terrifying monsters and wayward mages, and uncover magic items that range from simple trinkets to the legendary Vestiges of Divergence. Explore dazzling new subclasses and backgrounds in your epic adventures in the world of Exandria™ and beyond! Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn holds a wealth of playable content, lore, and artwork to inspire. The adventure begins here! What's Inside? The Roll20 version of Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn presents a massive art-filled compendium of rich lore and playable 5th edition content, encompassing everything you need to unlock Tal’Dorei for your own: A guide to each major region, with story hooks to fuel your campaign Expanded character options, including 9 subclasses and 5 backgrounds Magic items such as the Vestiges of Divergence, legendary artifacts that grow in power with their wielders Dozens of creatures, many featured in the Critical Role campaigns New lore and updated stat blocks for each member of Vox Machina All maps, including the gorgeous map of the Tal’Dorei continent by cartographer Andy Law, are included in a Roll20 module for quick access! Bug Reports If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center . Want to get more Dungeons and Dragons? Check out the new DMsGuild integration for Roll20 !
is it charactermancer supported ? 

Edited 1679943743
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yes, I ran a test and the Cleric subclass Blood Domain is available at level 1.  I did not run a full test with all the other features in the book but based on my test, if they are unavailable then it would probably a bug. 
thank you and do take your time and let me know if they are there or not and also have fun :) 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Aizen said: thank you and do take your time and let me know if they are there or not and also have fun :)  There might be some confusion, I ran a test to answer your question. I didn't check everything, only a small sample.  However, based on the sample I am confident that the answer to your question is yes, the options in the book are reflected in the Charactermancer.   If you find an option in the book that is not in the Charactermancer it is probably a bug and should be investigated. Please post any bugs you may find.