The Adventure Attention all adventurers! Are you ready for the ultimate challenge? Mix together the excitement of the Lost Mines of Phandelver with the epic adventure of Tyranny of Dragons to create a campaign like no other! Explore the treacherous mines of Phandelver and uncover long-forgotten secrets, battle fierce creatures, and collect priceless treasures. But beware, danger lurks around every corner, and one wrong move could be your last. Then, take on the tyrannical forces of the Cult of the Dragon in the epic quest of Tyranny of Dragons. Battle dragons, thwart evil plots, and save the world from certain doom. By combining these two campaigns, you'll create a rich and immersive world full of adventure, danger, and excitement. Will you be brave enough to face the challenges that await The adventure takes your character from 1st level all the way to level 20. Lost Mine of Phandelver and Tyranny of Dragons are the first official 5e adventures and will take you all around the Sword Coast. I will run a modified version of this adventure to allow for more roleplay possibilities, interesting fights and work with the players to integrate your backstory into the adventure. The Dungeon Master Hello, my name is Arno, I’m a 27 year old DM who has been playing and mainly running games of D&amp;D 5e for about 8 years. When I wanted to start playing there were not a lot of options for campaigns to join so I quickly read all of the rules myself and got a group together. One group quickly turned into an other and since then I’ve ran at least 2-4 concurrent campaigns on roll20 and in real life. I've been running professional games for about 3 years. My strong suit is creating challenging combat encounters and interesting plot developments. Most of my games are light hearted but don’t shy away from serious moments, this campaign won’t be an exception. What to expect + A campaign with a good mix of roleplay, combat, and fun + A modified and improved version of the modules. + Custom inspiration rules + Dynamic lightning, (custom) handouts and maps. + Sessions between 3-4 hours. + An experienced DM. + Voice chat and communications will be done through Discord. What I expect of you + A long term commitment (this campaign will take between 1 - 2 years to finish) + A decent microphone, internet connection and discord account + No racism, sexism, trans/homophobic behavior at my table. You are part of an inclusive, welcoming environment to play D&amp;D. Payment Policies + Payments are expected 24 hours before the start of the game. If you are late to pay let me know as soon as possible + Session 0 will be free&nbsp; + Canceled sessions will allow for players to either be reimbursed or have their payments pushed forward to the next week. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per session per player via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. To join or ask any questions, contact me on Discord (DrBackflip#0419). So grab your dice, create your character, and join me for an unforgettable adventure on the Sword Coast! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/15010621/PyqRpg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/15010621/PyqRpg</a>