Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP)(5e DnD)Tyranny of Dragons: Sunday 3:00pmGMT weekly - Free

Hello I’m looking for players to join my weekly Sunday game at 3:00GMT. We are playing thought Tyranny of Dragons and the party are currently level 6. There will be some homebrew elements as well. All D&D experience welcome. We play on Roll 20 and voice on discord and use DnD Beyond for character sheets.  Please not they are under 16s in this group.
I'd be interested in this, would be 10am my I believe which works. I'll message you my discord name
Hello Hannah, I am curious how far into Tyranny are the group at present, and how long do the sessions tend to last? Both myself and a friend are looking for a game to join, but I will have to check if the time will work for us both.