Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Prowlers and Paragons Updated Character Sheet

Greetings! I'm new to Roll20, like very new so I'm still figuring things out.  I joined the site because I plan on using it to run a Prowlers and Paragons game.  I noticed that the character sheet for that was quite outdated and since I know a little bit about HTML/CSS coding I went ahead and upgraded to PRO and updated it.  It still uses the optional rule that 6s explode instead of count as a double success - simply because I don't know how to code it otherwise and I kind of like the exploding rule better. Now then...I don't really now how to share my updated version or where to post it exactly so I'm kind of just making this topic to ask for some guidance.  I can easily share the HTML/CSS with anyone that wants it.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you want to rpelace the existing sheet with yours, you'd upload it here: <a href="https://github.com/roll20/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/roll20/roll20-character-sheets</a> You post there using a github push, and should also include a couple of other things like an image of your sheet and correct sheet.json file. The roll20 wiki explains how to do this. But be careful: if you have changed any attribute names, this will delete information from sheets people are already using, in campaigns they are playing, so you'd either need to change your sheet's attribute names to match the existing one, or write a version sheet worker that copies infomration from the old sheet's attributes to the new one. If you just want to share the sheet on an ad-hod basis with other pro users (so they can install it as a custm sheet), just upload the html and css files somewhere and post links to them here.