Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E][$15][Beginner Friendly][LGBTQ+ Friendly] Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos

Hello and welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to make your acquaintance! The name is Alex, and I would love to run a game for you. I bring the knowledge, wisdom, and fun when it comes to my games, and with variety of music, backgrounds, maps and more, you'll find a rather enjoyable experience when you're at my table. I run both homebrew and adventure modules, and today, I bring you thus; Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/363341/strixhaven-a-curriculum-of-chaos" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/363341/strixhaven-a-curriculum-of-chaos</a> ) "The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it’s up to you to save the day." Things to know: Please be over 18 years of age. Please be prepared to play 3-4 hours a week, potentially more. Please have a decent and working mic/internet. Have both a Roll20 and Discord account. If you have any sort of questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me on Roll20, or in this thread. I will be looking for 6 players total to play, however the game will start with less if need be (I usually like to start games once we have 3 players, but I do not mind starting with just 2, or even 1 if someone is OK with solo play). Times are also flexible, and aren't necessarily limited to what is listed. Additionally, I do run my own homebrew world, as well as take on other suggests, so if there is something outside the scope of what is listed, please let me know if you're interested. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per Session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Still looking for players! Still room for a few people to join, so if you're looking for a game, and would like to join, please feel free. Also feel free to message me for any questions.
Still looking for players! Still room for a few people to join, so if you're looking for a game, and would like to join, please feel free. Also feel free to message me for any questions.