Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange font issue throughout

I'm having an issue where the text in both the chat and in sheets are "washed out" for lack of a better term?  I'm attaching a screenshot so that you can see what I mean.  What I've tried so far is, verifying my browser is set to 100%, optimizing my display resolution on my monitors, clearing my cache, and disabling all browser extensions.  Any other suggestions?  I started noticing it once dark mode became available.

Edited 1679609741
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like your font has been modified. I would double check that your browser isn't overriding the Roll20 font.  Try running your browser in Private or Incognito mode.  Which browser are you using?
I'm running chrome (although I just tried it in firefox too) and just tried incognito mode with the same result. Any other ideas?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ben said: I'm running chrome (although I just tried it in firefox too) and just tried incognito mode with the same result. Any other ideas? If it is the same problem in both browsers you are most likely having an Operating System level font change.  I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center . They may be able to direct you to where the problem is. 
Thanks, will do.
Figured it out, for whatever reason Windows decided that Hevetica was going to be my default font (even though I had it set to Arial) and since all I had installed in Hevetica was Ultralight it used that.  I deleted it (had to modify the reg because it kept telling me it was "in use") but once I did that it's all good now.  Thanks for your help anyway!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thank you for confirming it was an operating system issue and reporting that. :)