Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LF 1-2 players for Sunday night Homebrew campaign D&D 5e

Hello, So I have 1 maybe 2 spots.  I was thinking 5 would be a good number but it might be better to have 6 members still undecided.   We are starting our session 0 this Sunday.   We are rolling for stats, and I am being pretty open with races due to the nature of the campaign.  It does have to be cleared by me to be selected especially if its homebrew. Classes are phb, xanathars, and some tasha.   Rolling for stats and starting at lvl 1. Character sheets will be done on Roll20 so do not ask about D&D Beyond, I have let players do that and honestly its easier for me as a DM to have it all on Roll20.   Campaign - Avernus The campaign does not have a set direction.  You are a new adventurer, and you are trying to accomplish something.   You will be seeking something, and for the moment you are in need of gold.  Maybe you need the gold to help you travel, or pay for information.  So you go to Brie to find some quests that can make you some gold.  You head to the local tavern to find what is on the quest board.  There is a quest and it is to help a local farmer who is looking for some help with their farm.  Apparently some strange things are happening, and if you are interested the Tavern Owner will provide the info.  It is open for multiple people, and you think this could be helpful to get you started.     Avernus is a region full of dangers, mystery, and chaos. Avernus is the only place where Dark Diamonds can be found. These diamonds are rare and are the most valuable resource in the world because they are required to bring back others to life. It is believed that the Black Diamond is not from this world, or realm. This is because Black Diamonds are found from rifts called Avern Rifts. Avern Rifts are a phenomenon that only happens in Avernus. Rifts that create storms and bring out strange elemental creatures that sometimes contain the Black Diamond as a heart. Normally these elementals explode when they die, but if one is able to prevent an explosion then it can be harvested. A very difficult task and one that has ended many lives.] To protect the city and the settlements pylons were created to protect them. Created by the ruling family and kept secret to maintain their power no one is allowed into the structures of the Pylons unless they are of the ruling family. They control the region which is rich with resources.    If you like to join please reach out.  I do not know what players are playing.  I am telling everyone we will decide this in the session 0 so you should have a few concepts.  
Hello! I am new to D&D, hope that's okay. But I am interested in joining.
Hello as well. I'm also interested in this campaign and also open to the idea of playing any character personally I don't mind playing any class for what's needed and also my experience is some what beginner-ish aka I only have 3 games under my belt
Your group sounds perfect for me, I am only 16 but I am mature for my age. I am quite new to dnd and haven't done a full campaign. I love roleplay-focused stories and I love to create intricate backgrounds and lore. I realize that stories need humor and serious moments and I can attest to that. I know it is unlikely but I would love to join your group :)
Let me know if you are still looking. I've played for quite a while. I can have fun in any role in the party.
Ago, 5+ yes exp player looking for a weekend game if you need a spot filled I'd be happy to do so.
Sounds dope, I'm interested. I sent you a message with my discord, hit me up if there is room =)
I used to dm d&d 3.5 many years ago. Never used roll20. I'm more interested in story development than 'winning'. If I get slaughtered in a fun and epic way, that's just as good as successful missions. I have a decent idea for a halfling bard/rouge that I can whip up quickly, with a fairly elaborate backstory. If you don't mind showing me the ropes with roll20 I'm sure I can contribute to your story
hello i would like to play. i have 9 years playing dnd 5e and im willing to fill roles others dont want to party wise.