Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mike Schley Fire Giant King map

I've been trying to get the Hall of the Fire Giant King map by Mike to align to the grid.  It just won't line up correctly.  it is 4200x3223 and the grid size is 43.25.  I've tried everything, including asking him, and nothing is working.  I have been able to use ungridded maps for his other stuff, but he lost the ungridded version of a couple of his maps, including this one.  Even at my best result, with the map being large, it is grossly misaligned as you pan out.  Has anyone had any luck with this map?  I don't want to break the map up or find some janky solution.  He swears that this should work, but I'm not entirely inept at this sort of thing and I can find a fix.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me an invite to join your game, I will come take a look at the map and possibly give you some pointers.
Sent!