Roll20 Pro running Pathfinder 1e with the Pathfinder for Roll20 sheet. Suppose I wanted to add a Rage Spell buff to one or more characters in the party. The Rage spell has the following parameters: Rage School enchantment (compulsion) [emotion, mind-affecting]; Level alchemist 3, bard 2, bloodrager 3, mesmerist 2, psychic 3, sorcerer/wizard 3, summoner/unchained summoner 3, witch 3; Domain destruction 3, madness 3; Subdomain demon (chaos, evil), ferocity 3; Bloodline abyssal 3, boreal 2; Mystery lunar 3 CASTING Casting Time 1 standard action Components V, S EFFECT Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level) Targets one willing living creature per three levels, no two of which may be more than 30 ft. apart Duration concentration + 1 round/level (D) Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes DESCRIPTION Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +1 morale bonus on Will saves, and a -2 penalty to AC. The effect is otherwise identical with a barbarian’s rage except that the subjects aren’t fatigued at the end of the rage.Rage School enchantment (compulsion) [emotion, mind-affecting]; Level alchemist 3, bard 2, bloodrager 3, mesmerist 2, psychic 3, sorcerer/wizard 3, summoner/unchained summoner 3, witch 3; Domain destruction 3, madness 3; Subdomain demon (chaos, evil), ferocity 3; Bloodline abyssal 3, boreal 2; Mystery lunar 3 CASTING Casting Time 1 standard action Components V, S EFFECT Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level) Targets one willing living creature per three levels, no two of which may be more than 30 ft. apart Duration concentration + 1 round/level (D) Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes DESCRIPTION Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +1 morale bonus on Will saves, and a -2 penalty to AC. The effect is otherwise identical with a barbarian’s rage except that the subjects aren’t fatigued at the end of the rage. So, a Rage buff needs these Mods: Name: Rage          Mods:          +4 to Strength          +4 to Constitution          +2 morale to Will           -2 to armor class          +(2*@class1_level}) to hit points So suppose a character named 'Gregory' needed that buff created and toggled...I can do that with Chatsetatt? And, I can delete it to free up space and clutter in the Buffs section?