Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BUG: Subclasses for Drizzt's Travelogue of Everything Volume 1 from DMs Guild VTT are not showing up in the compendium.

Subclasses for Drizzt's Travelogue of Everything Volume 1 from DMs Guild VTT are not showing up in the compendium. The main Class of Tactician is.

Edited 1679836250
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you clarify which compendium it is not showing up in for you?  Charactermancer? In-game compendium? or web compendium?  My in-game compendium appears to showing the subclasses for Drizzt's Travelogue of Everything. 
In game Bug. I click on compendium. than classes. then a class. other than Tactician, no other subclasses from Drizzt's Travelogue of Everything Volume 1 are showing up.

Edited 1679860146
Gauss
Forum Champion
To make sure I understand:  You are clicking on the compendium Then you click on "Classes" Then you click on a class, such as "Barbarian" You scroll to the bottom and do not find entries for DTE subclasses? My guess is that is because listing them in the compendium is different than changing an official class page to include unofficial material.  Instead of clicking on "Classes" click on "Subclasses" they will be there.  Alternately, type "driz" (without quotes) into the compendium and you will get the "book version" of the compendium where you can select what you are looking for.  One more option is to type the class name, click on the class under the "rules" section. In the window scroll to the top and change the book to DTE. (The last step is due to how the compendium is organized, it is a known issue.)
If I go directly to subclasses, the list includes the ones from this compendium. However, it doesn't tell you which character class it belongs to without having to click on each one individually. Pain in the butt. It should be listed in the Class section under the subclasses like the other compendiums!!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My guess as to what is going on: The Cleric page (to pick an example), with its list of subclasses, is "owned" by Roll20. DTE is a third party DMs Guild product. They can add hooks in for things like subclasses, but do not have edit privileges for that base Cleric page. Thus, their subclasses will appear in the subclasses list of the compendium, but not on the Roll20-curated Cleric page. The same would be true of the other classes. Again, this is a guess based upon my experience with how the compendium is set up.