Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing disabled compendia from game - how?

Hi, I have a question regarding the compendiums (and put it in the right category now, I hope). I use roll20 in german (well, the contents, not the platform). I got the bilingual compendia from the dark eye, and I selected the german ones in my game, but I still have the english folders in there which I can't delete, despite deactivating them in the game settings. When opening an english folder, there's just the hint, that the information is disabled.  How do I get rid of them completely? Thanks in advance!
Gauss
Forum Champion
That seems like a bug where the compendium is not respecting your language settings.  I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center . 
Thanks, will do!