Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player option for character sheets but the player is no longer in the group.

So I had to boot a player who never showed up to the game. I kicked them from the game's roll20 and they don't appear as a player in the group before launching game. When I launch game and have to give someone a sheet or add someone to control a sidekick this person's name is still an option, despite not being on the roster of player. How do I get rid of them?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you perform a hard refresh of your game (Ctrl+R) and see if they remain? If that doesn't work could you try a different browser? I am curious if this is a cookies/cache issue. 

Edited 1680059079
the hard refresh didn't do anything, doubt it's a cookies/cache issue as I deleted all them yesterday. I even tried in a different browser they're still there.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Alright, at this point there is nothing I can suggest other than contacting the Devs. I suggest filing a report with the Devs via the Help Center .
I shall do that. Thanks for the help