Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Wisdom and Intelligence No Longer On Character Sheet; instead its Willpower and Psionics

Wisdom and Intelligence are no longer on the 5e Character Sheet; instead its Willpower and Psionics 

Edited 1680028250
Same issue here! Just about to start a session too.
Same issue as well on every campaign i run??
Do we know when this will be fixed?

Edited 1680029580
Gauss
Forum Champion
The Devs are aware of this issue, it may be related to Esper Genesis which uses a slight variation of the 5e sheet.  A fix should be out before too long. 
Hi everyone! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, the Developers are taking a look right now. I'll keep you updated! 
Okay, Character Sheets should be fixed! Take a look, and let me know here if you're still experiencing any problems.