Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Character Sheets Using Pathfinder Terms

Long time user, first time forum poster. I am DM of 4 games on here and a player in another two, and they all suddenly are showing Willpower and Psionics on the D&D 5e sheets instead of Intelligence and Wisdom. Has anyone else run into this? I've been on here for years, and some of these sheets have existed for months and months, and I've never seen anything like this before. I certainly didn't change any settings on my end. Thanks.

Edited 1680030435
Gauss
Forum Champion
The Devs are aware of this. It should be reverted before too long.  It should be fixed now. Please let us know if it is not
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Mike! It's a glitch that has been reported to the devs, and will probably be quickly reverted.
Thanks yall! Sorry if this was a double down post, but I'm a forum newb and scrolled through just enough time to feel like I'd done my due diligence before asking myself LOL :))