Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost my Macro mule setup

So i got my 2 regular macro mule to setup "Tokenmod-NPC" and my "Tokenmod-PC" button I seemed to have deleted and corrupted the 2 other macros Tokenmod-NamedNPC (example: Shares the same token as my regular ones say Goblin, but this one has different hp/ac/name so i dont want to use my Tokenmod-NPC button for it. Tokenmod-IndividualArt (Basically it's the Same character sheet, just all different images/token is all. Think Commoners, Cultists, or when I'm in the mood to get fancy and give my table 15 different variations of orcs.... my regular tokenmod-npc overrides the pics or corrupts their hp and ties them all together, i messed up somewhere.) thanks in advance!
I’m a little confused about the setup. I was going to ask for a screenshot… but it sounds like that may not be possible. Can you describe what help exactly you are looking for? 

Edited 1680224917
So current I got this macro to setup my PC Tokens !token-mod {{ --set bar1_link|hp --set bar1_value|@{selected|hp|value} --set bar1_max|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar2_link|other_resource --set bar3_link|ac --on showname --off showplayers_bar1 --off showplayers_bar2 --off showplayers_aura1 --off showplayers_aura2 --set defaulttoken }} /w gm @{selected|character_name} has been set up as a Mook and I got this one to setup my npc mule tokens !token-mod {{ --set bar1_link| --set bar1_value|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar1_max|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar2_link|passive_wisdom --set bar3_link|npc_ac --on showname --off showplayers_bar1 --off showplayers_bar2 --off showplayers_aura1 --off showplayers_aura2 --set defaulttoken name|"@{selected|character_name} %%NUMBERED%%"}} --ids @{selected|character_id}}} !token-mod --set defaulttoken /w gm @{selected|character_name} has been set up as a Mook ---------- I need a macro to separate a named NPC token, because they share the same token and sheet, they are however have different HP/AC & sometimes different token image art. Then I need another macro to set 5-10 different token art but all into the same npc sheet. Just to fill in the hp/ac
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My supicion is in how you are setting up the bars. PCs should be: --set bar1_link|hp --set bar2_link|other_resource --set bar3_link|ac ... While NPCs should be --set bar1_value|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar1_max|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar2_link|passive_wisdom --set bar3_link|npc_ac also, this line is confusing: --ids @{selected|character_id}}} Generally you only need to indicate the id for tokens that are not selected. If you are selecting the token, Token-mod already affects it. You also set the default token twice. Usually, you want to link PC token HP, but just set values without linking on mooks. It looks like you are trying to do both approaches on each. My suggest to try: PC !token-mod {{ --set bar1_link|hp --set bar2_link|other_resource --set bar3_link|ac --on showname --off showplayers_bar1 --off showplayers_bar2 --off showplayers_aura1 --off showplayers_aura2 --set defaulttoken }} /w gm @{selected|character_name} has been set up as a PC NPC !token-mod {{ --set bar1_value|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar1_max|@{selected|hp|max} --set bar2_link|passive_wisdom --set bar3_link|npc_ac --on showname --off showplayers_bar1 --off showplayers_bar2 --off showplayers_aura1 --off showplayers_aura2 name|"@{selected|character_name} %%NUMBERED%%"}} !token-mod --set defaulttoken /w gm @{selected|character_name} has been set up as a Mook Finally, if you need different images on different mook tokens, you will need to set up a rollable token table to allow you to drag out a default token that has multiple art to choose from. You can find out more about rollable table tokens in the Help Center or Wiki.