Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM-less Game Recs that Might Scratch a D&D Itch

Hi all, I'm currently running through a D&D campaign with a group of friends.  I think when we wrap, we all might want a break and do something different...but not too different.  I was wondering if anyone can recommend any GM-less (cooperative) games on the Roll20 Marketplace that might be similar enough to D&D to still scratch that TTRPG itch.  I've GMed this game we're playing now and I may not have much time for GMing in the near future and no one else in the group is interested in taking over GM duties. Thanks for any input!
Hey, Smaug! We have a great list of games under One and Fun Games for this reason. There's a section on GM-less games and other one-shot ideas. I hope something stands out to you and your group!
Thanks Bianca, I'll give them a browse!