Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tales from the Yawning Portal buying separate add on

Hi,just a question,a year ago I bought Tomb of horror (from tale of the yawning portal) as a separate add on (for around 5dollar). I wanted to buy a new separate adventure but now is not possible anymore,does anyone know why? Is not possible anymore to buy separate adventure? Same thing for ghost of the salthmarsh
Gauss
Forum Champion
I did a quick check and I don't see them as separate purchases either. My guess is that t he products in the Marketplace are subject to change and perhaps at one point a specific sub-adventure was available until the entire package was completed? Not sure. 
For what it is worth (and maybe not what you want to hear) I would recommend purchasing the full Tales . I have been working through the adventures within with a few groups and it is really worth it. Some classic adventures you can always have up your sleeve to explore and run.
Ye that's what I will do. I just wanted to take some ghost of the salthmars adventure + some tales adventurer (especially cuz I already own some of them). Thanks for the replies.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Aleex said: Ye that's what I will do. I just wanted to take some ghost of the salthmars adventure + some tales adventurer (especially cuz I already own some of them). Thanks for the replies. If you already own part of the product check to see if you get a discount on the rest of the product.  If that is not present I would reach out to the Devs via the Help Center and see if something can be worked out.      Worst case scenario is you waste some time and they say no. :)