Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What Happened to the Transformers RPG?

I had the Transformers core rulebook on my wishlist back when it was available for preorder, but a couple months back I noticed it had been removed from the marketplace. It's still on my wishlist, though clicking on it redirects to an error 404. Despite this it still seems like I can buy it. I had tried asking Renegade Game Studios about this, but they had no answers, so I thought I would try asking here at Roll20.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I don't know what happened but awhile ago it appears a number of Renegade Game Studios book releases on Roll20, such as the Transformers book, failed to materialize. I believe that preorder refunds were made.
I have it, but I pre ordered it... 
Jason Kurt said: I have it, but I pre ordered it...  God, that makes me so tempted to try buying it from my wishlist because now I know the content was published on Roll20.