Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strahd 2.0 Macro Error (I assume)

Tim P. GMing
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I'm liking the 2.0 version, some nice update tokens, doors, etc. etc. The only problem (at least I assume this wasn't intended) I've seen so far is that by default all the macros, all the decks, and the rollable tokens for the vampire (and only the vampire) are visible to all players by default.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Tim P. GMing, I was not able to reproduce this. Could you supply reproduction steps and/or screenshots?
Tim P. GMing
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Well I can't really give you steps as it was "make new Strahd game" but I can certainly show you a screen shot of how the macro's all came into the game.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh I see what is going on now, I misunderstood originally.  I suggest reporting this to the Devs via the Help Center as the forums are primarily for users helping users. 
Tim P. GMing
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
HAH! Man I must have been tired when I reported this (I was doing things at like... 2 am.) I was thinking "They changed this format." Then posted and wandered off.
Howdy!  We released a partial patch for this -- rollable tables are fixed, but players will still see macros.