Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace purchase not showing in compendium

I recently purchased the pathfinder Kingmaker bestiary pack to be able to add humanoid enemies to the games I'm GMing.  I initially mistakenly purchased the 5E version but found out after the fact that, despite being labeled as pathfinder, it seems to be primarily for DnD 5e?  So, I went back to purchase the original version which seems to be for pathfinder games.  However, after completing the purchase, I'm not seeing the bestiary pack in the game.  I'm seeing it under my marketplace purchases but just not finding the content under my compendium.  Have I missed a step in getting this in my game?  Or, is the original version still not compatible with my game?  Thank you!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You wouldn't see it in your art library.  The listing doesn't say anything about art library additions as far as I can see.  Are the expected creatures in the compendium in game?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Elizabeth! Can you post a link to the item you purchased? Kingmaker was an odd duck with Paizo's inclusion of a DnD5e version. Seeing the actual item purchased might help in figuring out where everything is.