Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't join campaign

Hi, I'm having a devil of a time joining a campaign. Haven't had any problems with it before, but I'm wondering if a new character sheet has messed up my ability to connect. Last thing I did was edit the sheet w/in the roll20 app, and then I got a red error msg in upper left corner of roll20 app stating that my connection to server had been lost and not to do anything important (humorous error msg by the way). Since then I've been unable to connect. Simply hangs at the loading screen. I've disabled all extensions, cleared cache and here's what I get from the console log: "On client ready... API READY checking auth WE HAVE TOKEN GO! INIT APP Attempting to join campaign 206181 resizing Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/editor/:8 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/editor/:9 70 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... select Switch mode to select Initializing new dice engine with randomness... Using random entropy Unable to start up OpenTok! Compiling sheet... The page at '<a href="https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7h2jk4dzgheo2qlyskn7kgl3ma?v=1409173263&hl=en" rel="nofollow">https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7h2jk4dzgheo2qlyskn7kgl3ma?v=1409173263&hl=en</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/Numenera_Logo.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/Numenera_Logo.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7h2jk4dzgheo2qlyskn7kgl3ma?v=1409173263&hl=en:1 Finding sheet rolls... window resize Final set zoom! UPDATE GL SIZE! Final set zoom! tuts loaded Final page load. Scan for new plays! Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT <a href="https://s-dal5-nss-20.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=94623350&cb=2&v=5&ns=roll20-5" rel="nofollow">https://s-dal5-nss-20.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=94623350&cb=2&v=5&ns=roll20-5</a>"
1409713391
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please have your GM send me a join link.
pm'd you an invite link, thanks
Hmm, whatever you did I'm able to join now. Thank you!
1409715996
Gauss
Forum Champion
I didn't do anything but Im happy it works for you now.