Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Night Below 5e (2e conversion) Underdark Campaign

Starting up an old school-ish game from 1995 Carl Sargent's Night Below Underdark Campaign. Looking to start on Saturday June 10th and play each Saturday night from 9pm EST to around 11:30 or so.  Let me know if interested. Night Below is an epic dungeon-based campaign, designed to take player characters from 1st level to 15th level and beyond. The adventure begins in Haranshire: a detailed, but not over-large, above- ground milieu of villages, hills, forests, and other sites leading to the Underdark. 1. This is a long campaign.  Can you commit to playing as long as it takes to finish? Could be a year. 2. What style of play do you prefer?  Combat? RP? Exploration? 3. Would you prefer a game that hand waves things like travel, weather, and small details for the sake of the story? 4. How much experience do you have with 5e? 5. Have you ever dropped out of an online game?  What happened? 6. I would like to stick to the core races and good alignments.  Is this ok? 7. What kind of player are you? The Actor? The power Gamer?, Mostly an observer? 8.  What kinds of characters do you like to play? 9. What bothers you the most about players you have played with in the past?  What traits do you like? 10. Would you prefer a game is more light and funny or more serious?  How much do you like to RP your character? 11. Are you ok with providing a blood sample before the start of the campaign? 12. Have you ever played Night Below? 13. Have you been "that guy" in any of your games and what have you learned from it? To Apply: Let me know what you are looking for in the game and what you don't want to see in the game. What race and class do you want to play? What alignment do you see yourself as? What do you enjoy doing the most in this game?
1. Yeah but i will say if something comes up in my personal life that takes president. 2. I prefer a mix like 30/30/20. 3. I could take it or leave it to be honest. 4. I've played 5e for about 6-7 years now and most of that is on roll20. 5. Yes due to reasons stated at 1. 6. Yeah I'm fine with that but to clarify by core do you mean player's handbook or all official books? 7. I think im a mix of the Overseer with a dash of power gamer, i like to see how the party plays and i like to pull my own weight in any situation. 8. Usually tanks and mages and sometimes both at the same time lol 9. That they think the campaign is centered on them and everything should go to them. Now what i like in people are cooperation and free thinkers 10. I like a mix of both like sometimes its serious when it needs to be but this is a game so we should have fun every once in a while. I do love to rp my character but i make sure not to derail the game on purpose. 11. I would like to ask why before I answer lol. 12. Nope first time. 13. I don't think i have but i would need a better explanation of "That Guy". Btw I'm Skellyking#9535 on discord so you can hit me up there or here.