Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aura/Tint Health with SmartAoE

The Wiki on SmartAoE contains a bit of info about how to register event to SmartAoE, especially mentioning Aura Health. But the github link for Aura Health leads to a VERY old version that still has some kinks. Is there a way to get them to work together using the drop down versions? Alternatively, does anyone have a newer version (possibly up to date) of Aura Health???
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
This is the version that I use. I modified it to only use Aura 2 and registered it to recognize SmartAoE. Not sure what other kinks you are referring to, but seems to work for me.
David M. said: This is the version that I use. I modified it to only use Aura 2 and registered it to recognize SmartAoE. Not sure what other kinks you are referring to, but seems to work for me. Wonderfull, that does the job! The Auras where not properly handling the thresholds and I could end up with a black aura for some reason. Also some features where missing. But your version works well and I don't mind for Aura 2, so TYVM.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Great!