Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kingmaker Kingdom Sheet

Edited 1683345004
I just purchased Pathfinder AP Kingmaker. I am looking and not finding the Kingdom Sheet for running your kingdom anywhere in it. Am I just missing it? 

Edited 1683352464
Gauss
Forum Champion
For the Pathfinder 2e by Roll20 sheet: Click Options next to Alchemy. Then at the bottom right there is the NPC and Kingdom switches.  For the DnD 5e by Roll20 sheet: Click the settings icon next to Spells. Then on the top right corner there is a drop down menu for PC, NPC, Kingdom, and Vehicles.  I don't know where the switch is for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. I could check though if you are using that sheet. 
Thank you! I'm using dnd 5e and actually found it by accident last night! 
Gauss said: I don't know where the switch is for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. I could check though if you are using that sheet.  It is in the box where you can reset the sheet to be a NPC/Monster or PC. There is now a "Reset to Kingdom /Army" link. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Mark G. said: Gauss said: I don't know where the switch is for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet. I could check though if you are using that sheet.  It is in the box where you can reset the sheet to be a NPC/Monster or PC. There is now a "Reset to Kingdom /Army" link.  Alas, the next time this question comes up I still won't know as I don't use the PF1e sheet anymore. I'll still have to go look, but that is how I do things with most of the Roll20 character sheets. I've gotten pretty good at figuring them out as needed. :)