Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hp formula related to another Character sheet ??

Hi all,  Is it possible to enter a NPC_hpformula taht would be related to another character sheet.  For example, i'd like to have a npc that has (5 times the level of another pc) as HP.  i tried :  [[5*[[@{Karl Durst|base_level}]]]] and this gives me the right result when posted in chat, but doesn't work as a tokenmod macro such as :  !token-mod{{   --set     bar1_value| [[5*[[@{Karl Durst|base_level}]]]] }} nor would it work in  !token-mod{{   --set     bar1_value|[[@{selected|npc_hpformula}]] }} if i put  [[5*[[@{Karl Durst|base_level}]]]] in the npc's character sheet Is it possible in anyway ?? have i made a mistake in my macro ?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Your first option works for me if I add a space before the first double curly brackets. Must be the way token-mod parses the incoming msg. !token-mod {{   --set     bar1_value|[[5*[[@{Karl Durst|base_level}]]]] }}
Thanks ! that worked ! helpful as always