Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5E] Hombrewed Curse of Strahd where You help Strahd

Recently our group lost two new players due to schedule changes. So now our current group of 4 players are looking for 1 to 2 more players eager to play. Game has already started but the campaign is still in its early stages of play. We play 6pm PST-9pm (9pm-12am EST) biweekly on Friday evenings. Everyone in the group is pretty laid back and like to tell jokes and laugh/have fun. Next session is May 19th. This is a game where the PC's are allowed a wider range of alignment (could play however you want except being a murderhobo) than most games. It is because the party is instead working for Strahd rather than fighting him (though that could change later on if wanted). They are given the mission by him to assist him recapturing his hold over his dimension, that has been weakened by outside forces threatening to take the dimension for themselves, or to kill Strahd in an attempt to bring an end to his dark domain. Game Info: -Start at level 5, possibly 6 if starting later than next session or two -Official classes/subclasses/races are generally allowed -Multiclassing and feats are allowed -A mix of combat and roleplay -We use roll20 for maps and discord for voice (webcam not needed, only mic) -Game is open to newer players and veterans alike If you have any questions feel free to let me know.
That1guy420#8095 is my discord. I have a druid dhampir that would probably fit quite well in this campaign
Sent a request on discord Tig.
We've found one player. Still looking for another player though as well to get the group up to 6.
Hi I am a 32 year old looking to scratch the DnD itch. ScruffyMadman67#9792 on Discord, and if some homebrew is allowed I have a character that would work out great
Sent you a request, Madman.
Forgot to mention I think that the game is ongoing. Still looking for another player currently.
I'd be interested! I've been playing for a while, and I've really wanted to try CoS. My discord is Claireify#8625