Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for D&D 5E Campaign

Hi All, Looking for a  D&D 5E campaign my son Kilian (13) can join. Preferable Fri night/Sat/Sun. I'm willing to pay $10/15 per session.  Let me know. Cheers
Hey! It's not on a weekend, but I do have a campaign beginning on 5 June, Monday nights at 8:30 pm Central US Time. We are waiting for the group to decide how frequently we play, but it's likely to be twice a month (every other week or so). Cost is $7.50 per session. Here's a link to my recruitment post.
Hi Killian I have a campaign happening on the weekends that might interest you, only 10$ a session! Reach out to me on discord goliath#7378 if you're interested! 
Hello! Nice that you bringing your son to the Hobby. I have a  campaign  being run on Sunday's that is the fan favorite module of Wizards of the Coast "Tomb of Annihilation" at 7:30PM - 11:00PM EST. I goes by only $10 per session. You can reach me on  Gudiu#1007. May many Nat20 come your way!
Greetings. I don't have any current ongoing campaigns, but my Sunday slot is open. I usually charge 12.50 USD a session, and my timetables are fairly flexible. If you wish to give me a shot, we can run a session free, see how things go, and move forward from there. If you'd like more info, I'm available throughout the day on Discord. My tag is the same as my Roll20 username.