Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Sandbox Tools white box

Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
In the custom sheet sandbox, when you turn on dark mode, part of the Sheet Sandbox Tools box doesn't change colors with the rest of the box. Here's what it looks like now. And here's what it should look like. Just a cosmetic thing, but also something that's been bugging me for awhile, which should be rather easy to fix.
Switch to Lightmode and immediately back to dark mode. That should fix it. Dark mode is simply not applied properly and to all elements. (THIS is also what keeps me from using Dark mode in VTT)
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Although "turn it off and back on again" is a good troubleshooting tip, that does not solve the issue.
I know. It is a general Problem with dark mode existing since it was introduced and never since fixed... (It is a known bug). And since I do not want to deal with this always having to switch back and forth every time I enter one of my campaigns as either player or dm I am still using light mode in VTT... Stephen C. said: Although "turn it off and back on again" is a good troubleshooting tip, that does not solve the issue.
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
I've isolated the issue, and it's a really simple fix. In this element, the container class has a background color. I think that this can actually be removed from the class itself without messing up anything else, but at the very least, it can be changed to transparent for this particular element.